Saturday, February 19, 2011

oops....

I came on to post a picture and realized I had forgotten to post some stuff a couple weeks ago. The pictures themselves are not too exciting, but I enjoyed lighting the set for the shots of the guy. The first shot he is in a bathroom, so I had no space for lights. I ended up hanging a light from the rafters to the right and bouncing the light of a reflector taped to the wall on the left. I had to flag that light so it wouldn't spill, so I taped some card board to it. Then I added a reflector on the right just beside the model which wasn't throwing back as much light as I hoped, so I bounced my sb800 off it to add some more.
The second shot of the guy wasn't lit as excitingly, but I figured out what it takes not to see anything reflecting back in sunglasses such as myself. Make sure it is dark behind me. If it dark then there is no reflection to see.
These are all unedited.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment